Sliding Door Facts
Here are 10 facts about our sliding doors that will help you control the living areas in your home.
- Our sliding doors can be used for room dividers and wardrobe doors with our versatile track technology.
- The sliding door can be double sided to match the decor in two different rooms.
- There is a huge range of colours and materials to choose from and you can divide up a door with multiple inserts. You may want a coloured insert with a glass centre or a wooden oak feel to your sliding door,your choice.
- The aluminium frames and doors are ideal for wet areas prone to humidity and moisture.
- You can have a single door to separate an ensuite from the bedroom or multiple doors for larger openings. Don’t forget, in the bedroom, you can have a mirror insert.
- We have low profile floor tracks that can be hidden in carpet and in many cases there is no bottom track depending on the installation type. The recessed track can be fixed to wooden floor boards, ceramic tiles and other flooring types such as parquetry.
- The sliding doors can divide off small office areas right up to separating rooms so size is not an issue in your home.
- Installation may require a bulk head for the top track and cutting into cornices but we will discuss this with you during a measurement meeting. Either way we will be as unobtrusive with the installation as possible.
- Be aware if your house is older or not square the bottom track series may need concealed packing normally hidden by carpet or a floating floor. This is so the doors remain open or closed and don’t roll of their own accord.
- All the doors with a bottom roller series are soft closing and have a smooth running feeling – perfect for your home.
And a bonus point:
You can match your sliding doors and wardrobe doors adding a consistency to you interior design.
Call Leigh Robinson today for a free measure and quote. Ph: 0412 525 137