Sliding Door Installation Highlights
- it’s got a solid white matte finish
- the frames are natural anodized aluminium.
- it’s got a beautiful buffer strip that goes up against the closing jam.
- the track system has a bottom facia that covers the screw fixing, so you don’t see it and no dirt or dust get in the top.
- at the top, where our top track has a little rebate, creates a shadow line, which is great for painting or you can add a square or trim surface.
- we also have in the bottom track a couple of positioners so that when the door does close against the closing jam, the bottom wheels lock into their position so you won’t get any creep back on the doors that you get with other systems.
- the bottom rollers are up underneath the bottom rail, and we have a twin ball bearing roll at the top. Closing the door is smooth riding, effortless and silent.
The doors can be in any finish from solid colour to wood grain and can be custom cut for any size closet, wardrobe, large cupboard or storage area.
Adapting A Sliding Door
In fact our uniquely design hardware components can be used with partition walls, movable partitions, fixed dividers and adapted for most situations where covering any type of opening is required in a domestic setting.
Call Leigh Robinson for advice and a free measure and quote if you need a custom sliding door. Ph: 0412 525 137